6/29/2009 03:44:00 PM

In the beginning...

Having began work in a rather service orientated job, I have come to realise how important it is to look my best (abait not necessarily professionally flawless but more non-chalantly attractive). There were many ups and downs in my journey to achieve said attractivity from the right way to hand out a name card, the wrong undies with my slacks, the smudged mascara emergency kit, and being able to imbue feminine dominance over my predominantly male counterparts and clients.


Ah, to be an Office Lady...

I chose to start this blog more as a self documentation of my working experience rather than a typical beautyblog because I have many other things to say about work life (office politicking survival kit!) at least from what I'm going through. I have an older blog out there which I won't devulge but you can always google. I feel that I have outgrown it somehow. Maybe I will keep that one more for my own personal outpourings.

Oh, and spend alot of my paycheck on makeup and food! I adore good food and pretty makeup packaging. So expect pictures. Well... I'll try...Haha! The Boyfriend is a photographer so his work will feature here as well. I'm a compu-techie who loves RPG games and Virginia Henley romance novels. I study japanese magazines like JJ and Vivi maticulously because I so love the clothes they advertise. These japanese magazines have been the main inspiration in my journey. My favourite accessory is a silver hearts Tiffany & Co bracelet, the first jewelery the Boyfriend ever gave me.


4 opinions:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. :) I did actually start putting it in the fridge recently and you're right it makes it soooo much better.

rumtum tigger said...

hello hello! can't wait for your posts! =D

Jamilla Camel said...

Greetings from a fellow OL also with a customer-oriented technical/finance job!!

saintangelius said...

Thank you for dropping by ladies ^_^ I'll try to be dilligent in blogging. It's been years since I was really that active.

Post a Comment